The Centre for Progressive Policy seeks to identify practical ways to increase productivity and enhance shared prosperity.
CPP works on the ground to co-design and implement locally tailored inclusive growth strategies. To deliver on this agenda, with local authorities, combined authorities and LEPs we:
- Conduct data led inclusive growth problem diagnosis;
- Develop measures of inclusive growth;
- Co-develop inclusive policy ideas;
- Design improved local institutional arrangements;
- Share evidence and lessons with national government and international bodies.
Our work on the ground is underpinned by our research programme which covers four broad and interlinking areas; public services, welfare and skills, sustainable investment, strategic economic infrastructure and trade and competitiveness.
We also work with national and international institutions, including the All-Party Parliamentary Group on Inclusive Growth, OECD and World Leadership Alliance Club de Madrid, to develop evidence based, locally tested inclusive growth policy.